Monday, July 13, 2009

More of the Boulder Trip

Wow, I am such a slacker! Actually I think everyone is this time of the year! Its the season for family reunions, 4th of July, BBQs and camping! And I wouldn't have it any other way! So here are some more pics of the boulder that I promised to post. Here you have Kade and I in our most lovely tie-died tee-shirts, which we designed ourselves! The whole family made shirts and it was definately a good time!
What a bright family!

This is "Our" fish that we caught at upper bowns! We were catching a ton on green jigs! And I love the float tube-its the best way to fish.


Dennis and Rhonda all camo-ed out!



More of the shirts




This was Kades little guy that he caught down at Calf Creek falls.






On the way to Calf Creek


Brandon and Carol's girls on our hike together


Kade loves frisbee golf! All the guys do a disk golf tornament, and they are all pretty competitive.


And ofcourse the girls get into playing nerts! I love when we all get rowdy!



4 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

You got some great pics! That's a fun idea to make tie dye shirts. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, it looks like you guys just had a blast. I love calf creek falls. Like I told you a few weeks ago at your house; I remember(back when I was like 11) when we were hiking and my lens fell out of my glasses and my mom was swearing at me.......good times! :) LOL

Loftus' said...

FUN!! Sorry we missed going to the Boulder's this year - looks like you guys had a lot of fun though.

Kyla said...

I enjoyed reading thiis