Monday, September 14, 2009

Wyoming!!!

So I had this huge blog post ready with all of my favorite pics of our fun weekend and then my computer decides to go crazy and lose everything!!!! What a pain! So here are just a few pictures from our weekend, I will have to post more later. We had so much fun, we went to Jackson Hole Wyoming, and stayed a couple of nights at the Red Hills Ranch, which is an extremely gorgious horse ranch that my cousin operates. We went on a beautiful horse ride up the mountain which overlooks the ranch and also you can see the Grand Teton Mountains in the distance! We also fished and went shopping in Jackson, and had a yummy BBQ! Thanks to my cousin for a great weekend in such a beautiful place!















8 comments:

Sam and Stacia said...

What a fun weekend! I can't believe I forgot to ask you about it today in between my phone calls and nervous breakdown :o)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! You guys are such a cute couple:)

Loftus' said...

Fun! You two have so many fun adventures togeter - good for you!

Loftus' said...

~together~ :P

Stacey said...

Oh I love that place!! I miss it up there. It was soooo pretty!! Looks like you had a great time. I hope things are going well for you guys!!!

Lacey Lou said...

Wow! Beautiful country! I didn't even know that you guys were doing that!

Kate said...

Looks like a fun weekend! What a beautiful place! Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you!

Ben and Darci said...

What a fun getaway! A weekend at a ranch seem right up your alley. See you Sunday?