Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Memorial Day Weekend.......

Kade says: Hmmm, we are never going to finish this dang garden! hehe!

Our Memorial Day weekend consisted of a few different events. On Saturday, we planted a garden at Kade's parents house. It is a big family garden that we all chipped in on. As you can see pictured above, Kade and Ty are wearing very expensive, brand new, LOVE-IT-Gotta have it, coal miners hats. They dug around in the storage area in the basement and managed to find these beautiful hats. I really almost couldnt get it off of Kade! He wanted to wear it the whole day!


Just another adorable pose!



We also went out to the cemetary with some lilacs to put on the graves. These were some of the flowers we took.



And another shot of the lilacs! I love flowers!





Kade and I at the cemetary.


This is all of us by Shara's grave (Kade's sister). We also put flowers on Aunt Erlene's and baby Rachel's graves. Its nice to go out to the cemetary to honor your loved ones and remember them! We also went over to my parents house and went out to the cemetary with them. We ended our wonderful weekend with a trip up the canyon to go fishing, which I will have to blog about later:) But for now, I must go to bed, it is way past my bed time! (Its really not 9:29, its almost 11!)





5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Those hats are awesome! Gotta love the coal mine.

Lacey Lou said...

Aww...good times! I need these pics for the family blog! :)

Kailee Joy said...

Awesome Hats!
I love the Lilacs... too bad they make me sneeze non stop!:)
Looks like you had an enjoyable Memorial Weekend!

Ben and Darci said...

Ciara, the flower pictures are so lovely! You guys are definately always invited to come to our new house to hang out, eat, whateva! Glad you had a good weekend. And thank you for bringing that ladder....it helped us soooo much.

Computer Repairs Newport Beach said...

Thhanks great blog