Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fishing for FHE!

Last night for FHE we decided to go to Strawberry Reservoir! What a blast! We caught so many fish! And they were all huge!!! I love love love fishing when you are catching them left and right! We only kept one because you can only keep them if they are 22 inches or above. But thats ok, that just means theres always really big fish in there! We both caught the same amount of fish so the bets we made of out fishing each other were void! Thats ok!

I liked this sillouette of Kade.

Here's the lunker! Kade cought the one that we kept! He was a real fatty! Kade was pretty excited!


Just me reeling in my fishy.



Yeeey!

This is our double catch. Kade snagged his first and I was reeling in at the same time, so I thought I'd better just hurry and reel in so I could take a picture of him, but then I snagged one too! So we were both reeling our fish in at the same time! It was so much fun! We were laughing so hard.

Its kinda fun when you find treasures!



I would be really scared for my life if I were that crawdad! That big tounge wouldnt be very pleasant coming right at you!


Awwww!

I love this pic! Poor little fish, so deceived!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a way fun FHE together! Sounds like you caught tons of fish too. Fun pictures.

Lacey Lou said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I'm so jealous! I want to go fishing! All of your fish look awesome! :)

Stacy and Justin said...

Wow, that fish is huge! Justin wants to know what you guys were using as far as bait goes and where exactly at Strawberry were you! Justin and I really want to go fishing now, looks like a blast!

Oliver Family said...

How fun!You know the only time that I have gone fishing was with you at the cabin, and we caught that one by hand. That was a blast. I can't wait for the summer so we can hang out more!

Meags said...

it looks like you two are having lots of fun outings together! nice turkey and fish! way to go! love all of the pics!

Ben and Darci said...

Oh I ENVY you!!!! You two have so much fun and just GO places all the time! I love my life but I need more mountain time. Thank you so much for tending tomorrow so Ben and I can have a much needed date :)

Loftus' said...

Fun!! You two are so cute together and we always love the goofy pics of Kade!