Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cook Family Photos!!

We finally got some new family pictures taken. I set up my camera on a tripod, and had a cousin come and push the button:) It was getting dark really fast and we had to hurry so the picture is a little darker than what I would have liked but hey.....we got the picture! And thats all that matters!! We've had a couple new additions to the family since our last family picture, so we needed a new one pretty bad. Our family is getting so big! And there are two more on the way!!! (No Im not preg.) hehe

7 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

I love the picture... it turned out really great!

Angenelle said...

Such a great looking family! Everyone looks great!

Adam Jesen said...

Wow!! You do have a big family. I thought I knew everyone, but I guess not. haha! And by the way, I have never seen Kade's hair that short. It looks good!! And of course you always look so cute Ciara.

Meags said...

cute cute! it turned out great!

Emilee said...

It turned out great. Its always nice to have a photographer in the family. It saves a ton of money. We really need to hang out soon.

Lacey Lou said...

Hurray for the cooks! You all look amazing! I love the pic!

Tiffany Jorgensen said...

That is a cute family. I got your blog from Staci I hope that is ok.