Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guess Who's Birthday it is!!!!!!!!




Hey everyone, its Kades birthday tomorrow (the11th)!!! So remember to give him as many birthday calls as you want!!!! I was going to post a funny picture of him like I did last year but, I couldnt really find any:( I'll just have to take new funny ones of him!!!!

I must say that Kade is the best husband I could've ever asked for!!! He is amazing!! Im so proud of the person he is and for his strength in the gospel. He helps me everyday, he is my strength, and my everything!! It is so fun to live a life with someone who treats you so good and who you are so crazy about!!! Thanks Kade for everything you are!! I love you-Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Cute post! Happy Birthday Kade.

Kailee Joy said...

Woot! Woot! Happy Birthday Kade

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaderoo!!!

Oliver Family said...

Happy Birthday Kade! How old are you now, 31, 32. lol

Wyatt and Tara said...

Do we get yo guess how old he is by thae way he looks or the way he acts? because that could be a real tricky one. We are stoked to see you guys soon. Have a Kick-A birthday (a little poem I cooked up)

Love forever and always,Wyatt