Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun Times With The Fams!

Dennis and his Fish!!! We had his fish mounted for him and it was a complete surprise!!
Christmas at the Churchs!

This is Rhonda(my mother-in-law) modeling her new coat!


As you can see we had a great Christmas this year! We always love seeing our families! And Kade and Tyson always spend lots of "Good Quality Time" togther!! And they never goof off!! Hehee!! I must clarify the picture below-there is nothing with alcoholic content!! I think it is actually worcestershire sauce or something!! What some goof balls!! But yes we did have a wonderful Christmas this year! We love our familes and cherish all the times together!!



Wow! Scarey........um....hmm?




Christmas at the Cooks!












Ya thats my sister-in-law Darci!!! The crazy one, hehe!!!! Just kidding Darci!!







10 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like a good time! Those pictures of Kade and Tyson CRACK ME UP!!!:)

Marva said...

That's so funny.Those two boys are nuts.Looks like you guys had a great christmas. I haven't seen you in awhile.I hope all is well.

Kailee Joy said...

Looks like a great Christmas. I bet Kade and Tyson were the full entertainment... too funny and yet really scary!:)

Oliver Family said...

That is pretty scary, somthing they would do.Hahaha!! Where did kade and tyson get the hair.

Emilee said...

I feel like we havent seen each other forever. You guys need to come see us.

Sam and Stacia said...

Kade and Tyson are crack ups! What a great Christmas we all had! I love this time of year and just being crazy with family and friends!

Janille said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love all the pictures! The Church boys STILL are the same old guys! Got to love em!

Ben and Darci said...

Yes, thank you for posting the picture with me looking so normal :) I'm so glad that you whip out your camera and take pictures. Sometimes I kick myself for not taking pictures of these fun times we have!

Karole said...

I am so showing KC the CRAZY pictures of Tyson...ha ha. He talks to Ty all the time so now he can tease him:) Looks like the holidays were good to you!!! Tell Kade hi!

Meags said...

looks like y'all had a blast over the holiday's! i love the picture of kade and tyson ... they are too funny!