Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ute Stampede!!

These pictures are from the Ute Stampede Rodeo that we went to a couple weeks ago! Im a terrible blogger lately. I think we all feel the same though-Summer is BUSY!! It seems like we are all running around doing something. Anyways, this picture (above) is Kade and I at the Rodeo!! We had a blast as we do every year!!!!
This horse did not seem to want to be a part of the show! We usually sit so that we can see behind the bucking shuets, and this horse just rared up and tryed his escape plan! Eventually that guy got him back in!
The suset was amazing!! And my camera did a pretty good job capturing how beautiful it was.
This picture is priceless!! Two of my nephews (Big bro-holding little bro) So cute!!! Tyrel loves Stetson!!
And I thought I would include a picture of my cute little horse!! He is so darn fat right now, cause I havent ridden him a lot lately!! And he doesnt really try to watch his girly figure!!

2 comments:

Remember to Breathe said...

FUN!! I was girls camp director last year and also a couple of years ago, but I'm in the primary presidency now, so I didn't really have time or energy for girls camp too, so they released me from that. I was a little relieved because it's SO MUCH WORK, but I was also a little sad because I always have a blast. I love girls camp. :)

And I should have known you'd be at the stampede. Looks like you guys had fun! I went on Thurs. and Sat. I should've thought to give ya a call. I have decided that I WANT A COWBOY!! HaHa, I never thought I'd say that. So be on the lookout for me... :)

Oliver Family said...

you have such a cute blog ciara. I just love the picture of you and kade at the Ute Stampede! I wonder who took it! hahaha!