Friday, March 18, 2011

House: Befores and Afters

OK, so this post is way overdue!........But our computer has been giving us fits and every attempt I made at this post was unsucessful! So finally here it is! This is our house, we made lots of changes to it before we moved in. And there's still lots that we want to do with the house, but all in due time:)
We did so much work in such a short amount of time (just over 30 days) that it was kinda stressful but its so worth it now! We love it! This top pic is obviously the before. We replaced flooring, textured, painted, stained, painted cupboards, knocked out a wall, replaced lights.......and did I say paint................Oh, did I mention paint? hehe! It seemed as if the painting would never end!


Living room before


Living room after



Kitchen/Dining before

Kitchen/Dining After

11 comments:

Nancy said...

That looks so good! You guys did so much work. Maybe you should take some time off.... in Hawaii, maybe?! Good job on the house!

The Hone's said...

That is so cute. I love it. I need someone to come tell me what color to paint my house and what walls.

STEPHANIE said...

That looks amazing Ciara! Good job!

Lorina said...

I love it!! You do nice work. In most everything!

Anonymous said...

I've been there to witness the house. And I just love when you have done with it. Great job. And my favorite part I have to say is the flooring. :)

AmbertheGreat said...

wow it is gorgeous!!! I want to come see it

Ben and Darci said...

Parade of Homes! Your house is so warm and inviting. You have a knack for decorating. You too Ciara :)

Chase and Janessa said...

OH my heck Ciara! I love it, so stinking cute and so fun to see the progress! I miss your stinking guts! xo

Meags said...

love it! so pretty! and so sad you have to leave it to go to hawaii ... oh wait ... not really:) hope you guys are doing great and getting ready to head to the islands! jealous!

Stephanie Gilgen said...

Ciara you are talened!! Your house looks so cute!

Tilly said...

Hey Ciara this is Alivia and Tilly we miss you already.