Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Kade!

Today it was Kades birthday! And we had a great day! We just hung out all day and did things that Kade wanted to do. I made him one of his favorite breakfasts, poached eggs. I also made him an oatmeal cake, again, his favorite, and then we went fishing. I even caught a fish. We were catching them right and left! It was a fun day! Happy Happy Birthday Kade! I love you!
It was such a nice day today, but still really cold. But at least the sun was shining!

We caught about 8 fish today, in about an hour and a half! It was fun!


I think the fish are ready for spring so they have lots of yummy bugs to eat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kade!!! Ciara, your such a sweet wifey!! You two are so stinking adorable. :)

ricci said...

Happy birthday Kade!! hard to believe we have to get older.... Where did you fish?? looks like fun!

AmbertheGreat said...

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like a great way to celebrate! I am jealous that you get to spend your summer in Hawaii, wish I could come visit!

Lacey Lou said...

Ha ha ha! Of course Kade would want to go fishing for his birthday! Even if it's in FEBRUARY!! It actually looks fun though! :)