Monday, September 8, 2008

Jeep Ride to Marble Hill

This week has been fun but busy! We have been out of town for a solid week and its good to be back. Kade has been hunting, I went with him for a few days and then I was staying at my moms helping her remodel her house. But on Sunday, for our usual twice a month dinners at my moms, we (before dinner) went on a long fun jeep ride to a little place up on the mountain called marble hill. There are all these little rocks that are almost perfectly round....like marbles. It was cool to find them. It was nice to end the weekend with a Sunday jeep ride. It was fun hanging out with my brothers family, and my sister-in-law's family.
This is Cortley being teased by Kade.
The boys were having a contest to see who could throw their marbles the farthest.
What a view!! This picture doesnt do it any justice at all!! You feel like you are on top of the world when you are up there.
Cortley showing me her little marble.

9 comments:

Donny and Camie said...

looks like lots of fun! I miss you guys...haven't seen you for while!

Kate said...

Sounds like a fun week! I'm excited to see you today and catch up on things! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer.

Stacy and Justin said...

Looks like a fun time, and cute pictures of your niece!

Kailee Joy said...

Looks fun!!

Stephanie said...

It seems like you guys are always doing something fun and exciting! So, I'm still at the salon, but I'm actually going to quit in October because Brett will be crazy busy with 2 jobs and school. I'm kind of excited to be done.

Ben and Darci said...

Wish WE were invited! Just kidding, I'm sure if we had been a couple hours earlier, we would have come. Thank you SO much for watching Riley yesterday. He said you did a good job wiping his bum :)

Marva said...

How fun! You guys must cherish these fun times you are having. I must confess..I am slighty jealous.hehe

Jenny said...

Cute! Looks like fun! I checked out your photo blog and love it. I wanted to let you know that you are welcome to use my boys as test subjects for your pictures anytime. :)

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Oh my gosh, CIARA!!! (sorry, this will have nothing to do with your post, but I do like the pictures!) I had this dream last night where I was in this freaky choir (the director lady was psycho. PSYCHO!!!!), and then after that I went back to my house where you guys were having mutual, and I was like, "Shoot!" cause I was going to be late and we were going to be doing hair and I really wanted to go! So I go and it's you, Kali, some new girl that was a brat, and I think Amber and you all were sitting in my sandbox doing hair and when I came late, you all pretty much disowned me and then Jenilyn Anderson came in somewhere cause she was a new leader or something and you all loved her (even though she was later than I was) but you wouldn't talk to me!! So then after that I think I went to Provo and saw 2 of my SOAR counselors and stayed in the dormroom I stayed in for SOAR for like 2 seconds... haha! Then there was something about Vegas, but I think I woke up at that part. Crazy!!