Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cabin Time!!

This weekend was so much fun!! We went to our cook family cabin. I just love staying there. At the cabin we have ponds for fishing and paddle boats, horse riding, 4-wheeling, and whatever else you want to do in the mountains!!! Kade and I have always loved the outdoors! Its just our way of life! We always have yummy food and tons of fun!! I love spending time with the family. It was so neat because all of my brothers and my sister was there, and there was a point that we were all in the kitchen at the same time!!! Without family, life would mean nothing! I want to tell my family how much I love them and thank you for the fun weekend!!
The new Mr. and Mrs. Cook:)
Our yummy dinner and warm fire!
It was so much fun to have Stacia's family come to our cabin! They are wonderful people! Her mom was a trooper-she rode my horse!!!! I thought that was so cool:)
And of course...........My very adorable parents!!! My dad and I are so much alike. We both love horses and we both love to tease!

13 comments:

Syme Family said...

I remeber that cabin. I was really good friends with Betty Cook and she took me up there all the time. It is a lot of fun. So are all you Cook's from Moroni related?

Loftus' said...

Ciara - I love checking out your blog - you guys seem like you have so much fun!! You two need to come out for a visit to EM when the hunting season is over...we have a new blog - you can find it on Cam's website.

~Amie

Emilee said...

I am glad you guys had a good weekend. We'll see you soon.

Stacy and Justin said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I love camping!

Marva said...

sounds like so much fun. I agree being outdooes campin is so much great!What a beautiful world we live in. Your family is so cute.

Marva said...

lol sorry ciara my comment had so many typos.I hope you can,make sence of it.

Stink-a-Tink said...

CIARA!!! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!NO JOKE! HAHA I LOVE DOORBELL DITCHING YOU GUYS! YOUR THE BEST! i really want to go to your cabin and the "swing" haha hope you have a wonderful week love ya lots !

Meags said...

FUN! looks like y'all had a blast! ... ONLY 3 days! wahoo! we can't wait to see you guys!

Rye said...

Hey girl. Are you trying to get a way from me. ha Hey you changed your number so give me a call sometime. I want to talk to you. Hope all is well!!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Yeah yeah!! The swing is probably lonely... I think me and Kali could cure it!

Anonymous said...

fun!!! Camping is so great... especially at the cabin, its such an awesome place! You guys are so cute. I hope you had a great summer.

<3 julia

Lori said...

hey girl...it's me Lori! I got your blog from Judy's blog...and I got hers from Kim Kellets. The things I gotta do to track my cousins down! I love your blog! I will be viewing it to see what's going on in your life! Love ya! I need your email so I can invite you to mine! loricford@yahoo.com

Lori said...

Oh...I forgot to leave my comment!...I absolutely love your parents! That is a good picture of them!