Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Kade!!!

This is our engagement pictures taken 3 years ago. I can't believe its been 3 years!! wow! It feels like Kade and I have always been together. It has been an amazing journey. Kade is the best thing that has ever happend to me in my life! Im so fortunate to have a husband who holds the priesthood and can bless our home. Im so thankful for the temple. And Im thankful that we are a forever family!!! I cant express my feelings into words sometimes......feelings are just to great. Kade, I love you with all my heart! You are all I've ever hoped for and more!! Thanks for the amazing life that you have given me!! I love you!!!



14 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

ohhh...That is so sweet! You guys are so "In Love" in those pictures:):) You look Beautiful!!

Emilee said...

Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how time flies. We will be having our 6th anniversary on Saturday. I hope you guys have a great one!

STEPHANIE said...

Such cute pictures! You are such a cute couple! We will be celebrating our 12th anniversary in 12 days-crazy!

Jamie said...

Congratulations of 3 years! I loved your engagement pictures.

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary you two, I hope you have a great day! Cute pictures!

Meags said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! YAY for LOVE! hope you two have a blast all week/weekend!

Jenny said...

Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple!

Stacy and Justin said...

Congrats. You guys always look so happy together!

Tricia said...

Happy Anniversary! :) I hope you got to something super fun! It's always so crazy to me to look back on the "beginnings" of your relationship and you guys are definitely one very cute couple!

Stink-a-Tink said...

Oh my GOSH! you too are so CUTE! your pictures are so adorable! you too are a great couple!..luv kali

Wyatt and Tara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I remember when you got married because your wedding announcements were all around the office. I didn't even know you guys then but I can't believe it was 3 years ago! Congrats!

Oliver Family said...

I Love those pictures of you guys! they are so cute!I'm so happy for you guys. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! We all love you so much!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

The Hawkins said...

Ciara-you are so gorgeous. Kade is one lucky man!