Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

 Our anniversary was on June 4th. Crazy how fast 10 years can go by! It feels like yesterday and it feels like I've been with Kade forever!  Life is good!  With all of the business going on, we managed to take a little time and get away for a couple days.  We went up to Daniels Summit lodge.  It is up in between Heber and Strawberry reservoir. What a beautiful place!  The mountains are gorgeous right now with all the foliage.  The lodge was a perfect get away because it has a restaurant that does breakfast lunch and dinner, so we didn't have to go find a place to eat, we just stayed at the lodge the whole time and then drove to the lake the next day..... but then again, this is our kind of vacation........a place where there are NO people :)
 
As I've mentioned in posts before, I'm so grateful for Kade, he is my rock. I don't know what I'd do without him. Life is a roller coaster but the cool thing about roller coasters is they go up and they go down and the momentum all along the way is what keeps it interesting and exciting!  You've got to go down to be able to go up, and you've got to go up to be able to go down! :)  Its awesome to be married to someone who is amazing through both the ups and the downs.  Someone who puts their Heavenly Father first and loves the gospel.  That's what life is all about!  I'm grateful for this life I get to live, and all the joy and sorrow I get to feel!  Its wonderful! :)





No comments: