Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our last Memories on The Big Island!

I told Kade that I wanted to go hang out at the pool with him before we left and "float". I've been wanting to do this since we were in Hilo, only I wanted to float on the ocean in this one little spot that was really cool, but we never got around to doing it. So we went to the pool the other day and it ended up being such a great time! I pushed Kade around like he was a King! All he was missing was grapes to eat and fig leave fans! It was a lot of fun! Glad we went!
And he pushed me!!!! :) And tried to flip me over.......and over.....and over! Of course! :) LOVE THIS BOY SO SO MUCH! He makes my life such a better place!
And me
This was at a BBQ the other day that we had with some of the guys. We have all been hanging out a bit more because the wives have gone home. It was a nice little BBQ at the pool :) over looking the ocean.
Us at the bbqGordon was so nice to take us bowling. We all had so much fun...........until the live mexican band showed up! They were really loud! But it was still fun! My first game was horrible, and then my second game was better than bad, so I guess it was good. And Jordan and Isaac had fun (pictured above)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahhh... Seeing pictures makes me miss all you guys. I'm glad you guys are soaking in every last minute. I hope the moving and transitioning goes well. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yes, soak up every last minute! It definitely looks like you used up all your time wisely! I'm so excited for you guys to come home though. Miss ya! :) gorgeous pics by the way. (especially the one of kade laying in the pool. heehee!!)

Ben and Darci said...

Can't wait to see you again! Malia needs you to squeeze her big cheeks.

The Nobles said...

I'm glad you guys got to enjoy a few moments together before heading back. I miss Hawaii so much already. It is weird to think that it is going to be getting cold here but staying nice and hot there. I made a post from our day at the pool w/ the girls. We had a great time with you guys this summer. Hope to see you sometime soon!

Love is all you need said...

Can't wait to see your pretty face again!