Saturday, April 30, 2011

More of Hawaii

I just thought I would post some scenic pics that I've taken since my internet is now working, well sort of, enough to let me post this:) The above pic is one taken on the Big Island, the volcanic rock beaches. They are so beautiful!



I had to throw this one in there, lol, these little guys run around ALL OVER the place, including in our apartment! But they keep the bugs away!


Love Love Love the flowers!






This is one of my favorites yet! I love the sunsets here, simply amazing!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness! it's so beautiful!! i wish we could've come. You're probably super tan!! :D anyways- love ya n miss u- enjoy the beautiful sun :)

طموح said...

This is a realy wonderful place and amazing pictures i ever seen and i hope you enjoy your life.
At the same time , i don't now if you traveled to Egypt before , but i am sure that you will enjoy and be very happy when you visit my country Egypt.
Even , if you don't want to see and enjoy it's beaches , you can enjoy it's Old civilisation and it's Historic monuments.
Pleas , don't hesitate and believe me you will not regret.
If you need some details , you can visit this site
http://www.egyptlabtours.com/
Thank you.