Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Lima Bean Wreath!

Okay, so I saw this cute idea online and decided that I loved it! I just got lima beans and a styrofoam wreath and glued the lima beans on the wreath. It was super easy. I will say that you do use quite a bit of glue and it does take some time. I bet it took me about 4 hours to make it, not including the time to spray paint it. But glue is super cheap. And I got the wreath half off at Micheals so it ended up costing me 5.80 (I think) for the wreath. I got the large size, but there is a medium one that I think would be really cute too. Infact, I'm going to make me one out of the medium, this one is for my mom for her B-day:) I think a yellow wreath with some kind of brown and turquoise ribbon would be so cute!
Half way there!
Almost done!

I spray painted the wreath red because we just painted my moms kitchen red and I thought it would look cute hanging on her front door as you come in the house!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it! You could paint it any color too, to match any season! So fun!

Kailee Joy said...

Super cute! Your Mom will love it.

Ben and Darci said...

I reeaaaallllly hope you get my name for Christmas :)

Chase and Janessa said...

Oh my heck Ciara! I absolutely LOVE it!! So fun!! and I miss your guts :(

Emilee said...

Super Cute! You are so talented.

Lacey Lou said...

Love it!!!