Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kade's Lunch

Its been a bit since I've blogged, we have been moving and moving and moving! LOL. But we are almost done. We have 4 more weeks left and then we are homeward bound! Technically the season is over for Kade's work but we have decided to extend for 4 weeks. So for now we live in hotels, and move around quite a bit. It will be nice to get home and see the family, but we are doing great! I've been able to hang out with Kade a bit more lately because his areas (for work) are really close. He came home for lunch the other day, but he had called before he came and asked if we should eat out or if we should stay and eat the stuff we had in the hotel fridge. I told him that we could do sandwhiches and yogurts and that I had a half a cantaloupe that he could eat. He said, "oh yum and I can put ice cream in the middle!" I guess it was something that his dad had done growing up, and I'm surprised at how good it is! So that was Kade's yummy Saturday lunch! LOL

And ofcourse he had to have chocolate syrup on it too! Kade is my chocolate man!

4 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

I am going to have to try that! Looks yummy!

Chase and Janessa said...

We miss you guys! I can't believe it's almost over!! xoxo

Ben and Darci said...

Cantalope and chocolate is like bananas and ketchup. SICK! They just are not supposed to go together. Sorry to insult your food. It's just my opinion. It happens to be correct, but still it's just my opinion. Can't wait until you come home!

Nancy said...

You guys are too cute. I've never seen cantaloupe eaten that way before! Looks yummy though. Im so excited that you guys are all almost done. It doesnt feel like the end of the summer until everyone is home. I hope you guys are doing good and getting ready to come home!!