Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paintballing for Thanksgiving!!!

Oh boy!! Thanksgiving is always a blast when there is some paint and guns involved!!!! This is the crew!!! Kade's family (along with lots of friends) always do paintball the day after Thanksgiving. And there is always someone who ends up very welted!!! I think Cody took the brunt end of the welts and the the little guy Dallas was the cause of the damage! Don't under estimate the little ones!! hehe!!! Lacey had some nice purple spots adorning her arm as well. Good times I tell ya!!!
Also our Thanksgiving day was wonderful. We had the opportunity to spend the day with the Cook side, and I have to say I love love love my mom's Turkey! Oh my! I have bragging rights on her! Anyone who has tasted it, will agree with me! :) And ofcorse we all ate to much!
I've decided I have a theory on the eating to much, I think we all intend on not overeating, but there are to many dishes to choose from that we just have to try a bit of everything, so hence, we eat to much! Which also does not leave any room for "what you like best and are saving room for, and want more of". hehe! Oh well, its once a year right!!!! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

This is Cody's nice hickey..........or welt!!! hehe!
The battle is on!!!



This is Lacey Lou, in a perfect battle stance!



And Camacita!!!!! Woot woot! What a gal!



I love this pic of Kade and Camie! So cute!!!





How could something so pretty, be so.........dangerous!!! :)



Who needs to see, really!!!?? Its just a game! Jeeeez!!


Um, aparently, the proper equipment was not worn that day! (They were playing revolutionary war!!!!)



Kade, in action! He looks deadly, but really, in a tickle match he is more dangerous! I'm serious! He will squash you in a second! Just a big ball of solid mass and muscle............scarey!!!


3 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

haha, too funny... maybe they'll remember the "right equiptment" next time! Looks like fun.

Lacey Lou said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! Ha ha ha!

Ben and Darci said...

I've never been paint balling and I'm not sure I'd ever want to. I hate pain when I know it is coming. You guys had fun!!!