Friday, October 2, 2009

I GoT sTuNg!!!

This past weekend was en eventful one. We went camping Thursday night to Friday morning with some friends, Nick and Jana, which was a blast! We went 4-wheeling and camped in a tent and had a yummy breakfast. The leaves are absolutely amazing! Fun fun. Then on Saturday, we went hunting with some of Kade's hunting buddies. It was so fun to hear the elk bugling all around us! What a crazy fun thing to do. And ofcourse, I got stung, TWICE while we were hiking around! hehe! I've never been stung in my life and I had to get it, not just once but two times, in the neck and in the leg, right through my pants. Hence the mud all over me. Hey, it was all worth it! I love to hunt with Kade, call me crazy but I am sort of addicted! :)





Camping with Nick and Jana.








9 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

Ciara, I WANT that green sweatshirt. That is my favorite color. If you get my name for Christmas, can I have it ??? Great pictures! It is neat to see your elk hunting buddies after hearing that wonderful story. So cool!

Anonymous said...

AAWWWW........That's so sad you were stung. I can't believe for such a nature girl that it was your first time getting stung. Those pics are so pretty. love it. :)

Janille said...

You guys are so cute! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Sorry you got stung!

Marva said...

Your such a great women. Sorry bout the bug bites that stinks.

Loftus' said...

FUN - well except for the bites - ouch! Seriously, you two have way too many fun adventures togeter - what great memories to make! :) Cute pics too!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

CIARA!!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!! Um... you should look at my blog! First of all cause I just posted pictures of my DREAM dress that I just found at Alysse's Bridal, and then in the post under that one there's a wicked sweet picture that I took a while ago that I just edited! I MISS YOU!!!!

Sam and Stacia said...

So much fun! except for the getting stung part :) We are infested with wasps on our deck, and every time I go out there I'm screaming and crying like a big baby, but they are SO scary!

Mandi said...

Ciara...It was so great seeing you!! :)It has been a while. I hope we will stay in touch better. I sent you an invite to my blog, so hopefully you get it. Your pics look like you have been having so much fun!! Sorry you got stung!

hckd said...

Great pics.. love the pics of those woods.. the change in the color of the leaves are so pretty... sorry you got stung..: )