Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!!!!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! We sure had a blast!! As you can see Kade acts like a kid when any holiday comes around! Actually..........he acts like a kid all the time but you know what I mean! We spent the weekend at the Church's house.........and had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs, playing games, and making yummy food! We even hid the eggs that we colored for Cody and Shannon's kids to find the next morning! (Kade's brother) I love Easter and I love being with family!!!! Its also a wonderful time to reflect on our Savior, his life and teachings and the resurrection. Im greatful for the gospel and for this Easter time!

We had so much fun with the eggs........looking like aliens! Kade's mom and I were laughing so hard!!!! As you scroll down, dont be scared!!!!



Yup even Dennis and Rhonda colored eggs!

















8 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ryan and I laughed and laughed at that first picture of Kade LOL!!!! What a clown!:)

Unknown said...

Ciara, I found your blog! How cute and what a fun Easter! We really need to just hang out some time when were not doing hair!

Lacey Lou said...

YEAH BABY!

Kara Kaufman said...

Oh fun!! So Kade changed his phone number a while ago and so I talked to a stranger that said he'd been getting phone calls for "a Kade". how are guys?

The Hone's said...

Hey how are yhou?

Ben and Darci said...

I think acting mature is over-rated, so I think Kade has it right :) We are glad you had a great Easter, and I'm glad Ben left his travel bag AGAIN so we could see you for a few minutes :)Riley was glad to have his little toothbrush back and I was glad that he didn't have to use mine anymore.

Meags said...

it looks like you guys had a fun easter! cool eggs:) i love all the pics ... kade such a goofball as always. oh and ... of course tyson and lacey too:)

Sue Ann Salmon said...

Looks like fun! We are going to Moroni in a couple of days. Betty gets home on the 28th, hopefully we'll get to see you guys too. Take care!