Monday, December 10, 2007

Well we had a great weekend!!! On Friday night we went over to Ben and Darcis house (Ben is my bro in case any of you did not know) :) and as Darci said on her blog, we had dinner and hung out. I do have to clear something up that she said-Im really not a great cook!! I just cook easy. I love my crock pot-cause it does all the work. I basically just dump the food in and go do my thing for the day! Its great. (And her rice really was yummy!) But we had a lot of fun. I love Riley to death! He has got to be the funniest little boy ever!! Sometimes he is so emotional, crazy, happy, loving, (mine, mine, mine), and just darn cute!!! Riley and Kade have a love hate relationship. Its so funny-cause Kade likes to do things like, roll Riley up in a blanket and then unroll him really fast to make him spin, and Riley just thinks that Kade is trying to beat the crap out of him!! So then they have to make up with hugs. Kade has to play gentle with him:)
Saturday night Kade and I went to Kades company party at the Grand America hotel. It was quite the drive there-it was when the bad storm hit. Anyways, it was worth the drive because we had a good dinner, we won a 2-night stay at Sundance resort and $110 bucks from the balloon drop. And the entertainment was funny because they had an "American Idol" contest with some of the people at his work. We had lots of good laughs!!

No comments: